Helping Local Underpriviliged Students
to Get Ready for the New School Year
THANKS TO YOUR HELP WE WERE ABLE TO AFFORD 300 BACKPACKS AND SUPPLIES FOR KIDS IN NEED IN 2016!
OUR GOAL FOR 2017 IS 300 OR MORE BACKPACKS WITH SCHOOL SUPPLIES!
For many parents today being able to afford the cost of school supplies for their kids has become really hard. Our goal at TinLof Technologies is to help raise funds prior to the school year in order to provide as many kids in need as possible with free school supplies so that they can be prepared to learn and succeed from the first day of school.
100% of the money raised will go toward purchasing backpacks, composition notebooks, crayons, pencils, glue sticks and other school supplies for kids who can’t afford them and who are currently enrolled to attend Greynolds Park Elementary in North Miami Beach.
You can donate to this cause in one of four simple ways:
1. You can make your donation through PayPal by clicking on the button below
2. We can drive and pick up your school supplies (backpacks, composition notebooks, crayons, pencils, glue sticks) that you have purchased at your home or office prior to Wednesday, August 17.
3. Or we can collect your $$ donation from you anytime on or before Wednesday, August 17, and physically go ourselves to purchase the school supplies on your behalf.
4. If you are out of state or prefer to send a check with your donation, you can do so by mailing it to:
7951 Riviera Blvd, Suite 402
Miramar, Fl 33023
All options are good, as our intention is to be able to make the process as easy for you as possible so that we can help as many families as we can together.
If you prefer to help by donating to the school yourself, here is their contact information:
Greynolds Park Elementary
1536 NE 179th St,
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Annual Turkey Fundraiser for Hallandale Food Pantry – Going Strong since 2009!
Thanks to the generosity of many friends, relatives, and customers we were able to bring in enough Turkeys to help feed 500 families in 2016! That is a long way from where we started in 2009 when we only were able to help 38 families.
These Turkeys in 2016 gave 500 different families the opportunity to have Thanksgiving Dinner together, something that might not have been possible if it wasn’t for you. Our goal every year is to be able to help even more families enjoy that same opportunity. With your donation of $$ or Turkey(s) of not more than 10Lbs each, I’m sure that we’ll reach our goal of helping at least 550 families in 2017!
As you may know, Publix, Winn Dixie, Wal-Mart, Costco, etc… usually have Turkeys on sale for the holidays for about .59 to .99 cents per pound, so that means that a Turkey of less than 10lbs will cost you less than $10.
You can donate to this cause in one of three simple ways: (100% of the proceeds go towards the purchase of the Turkeys)
1. (Preferred Method as it helps us expedite the process) In just 3 minutes you can make your donation with your debit or credit card through the following link in our page below and clicking on the yellow “Donate” button which will take you directly to the PayPal System (You do NOT need a PayPal account, all is asks you is for a debit or credit card info):
- If you are out of state or prefer to send a check with your donation, you can do so by mailing it to:
7951 Riviera Blvd, Suite 402
Miramar, FL 33023
- Or we can collect your $$ donation from you anytime on or before Friday, November 18, and physically go ourselves to purchase the Turkeys on your behalf.
All options are good, as our intention is to be able to make the process as easy for you as possible so that we can help as many families as we can together. If you prefer to help by donating to the Pantry yourself, here is their contact:
Hallandale Food Pantry
Hallandale United Methodist Haitian Mission Church
220 SW Sixth Ave., Hallandale Beach
Paul Snow – Director at 954-455-0615.