- Innovation, R&D and global reach
Our innovation community is the best in the industry.
We were awarded 584 U.S. utility patents last year. Together with our research partner, Fuji Xerox, we hold about 8,600 active U.S. patents and continue to invest $1.4 billion each year in research and development. In 2007, we were awarded America’s highest honor for a high-tech company, the National Medal of Technology.
Our reach is worldwide, giving us a unique competitive advantage.
We are on the ground in more than 160 countries, a presence that is increasingly important when customers need help in designing, implementing and maintaining document global networks and processes.
- Award-winning products and technology
Our product development community continually brings a steady stream of world-class technology to market. In the past three years, we have brought more than 100 new products to market. Twenty-five have received a combined 51 industry awards and citations. Add these award-winning products to our intelligent software, targeted solutions, and tailored services, and it’s easy to see why we lead the industry with the broadest portfolio of award-winning choices for customers.
- We make the most productive multifunction products in the industry
Studies prove: To understand real world performance, customers must look beyond the specs. Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), a highly respected independent-testing firm, tested MFPs from all manufacturers and concluded* that:
- Rated engine speed does not always predict real work performance.
- Xerox MFPs are significantly more productive than the competition.
What makes Xerox MFPs so much more productive? If it were only a matter of memory or processing speed, the competition could close the gap by simply adding more memory or upgrading to a faster processor. The main difference is our innovative, intelligent total system design. Our Smart controller can process multiple print, copy, scan and fax functions simultaneously and our products have the unique ability to keep the paper path full at all times. At Xerox, we know more about laser printing and moving cut sheet paper at high speeds than anyone in the industry. We bring our experience with highend printing and publishing to bear on a full line of office MFPs.
- We can help you become green(er)
At Xerox, we are reducing our greenhouse gas emissions, integrating energy-efficient tools in our facilities, and reusing and recycling more. But the real test of our commitment is how we help our customers create greener workplaces.
We’ll examine customer operations and show them how to work smarter, faster and better in ways that are good for the bottom line as well as the environment. We can help customers:
- Cut down on energy consumption.
- Preserve the world’s forests through more efficient and responsible paper use.
- Enable waste-free document production with Xerox remanufacturing, reuse, and recycling.
Information is your company’s greatest asset. We can help you keep it safe.
We are committed to producing multifunction devices that safeguard customer information. That’s why we’re the only manufacturer to certify complete products under Common Criteria Certification, not the kits or subsets of functionality that other manufacturers certify. Our certification scope includes these major components:
- Network controller
- PostScript printing subsystem
- Fax subsystem
- Web server interface
- Operating system
- User interface
- Internal disk drive
Bottom line: Our systems, software, and services comprehend and conform to recognized industry security standards as well as the latest governmental security regulations.
- Smart Kits ©
Innovative Xerox solutions deliver breakthrough uptime and reliability and put you in control.
When it comes to multifunction device performance and reliability, uptime is the number one customer concern. Our competitors’ products have components that commonly require a replacement by a technician. When these parts fail, customers must place a service call and wait for a technician to arrive. Xerox Smart Kits include customer replaceable units that customers can replace themselves in one quick, easy step. Customers are up and running almost immediately, instead of waiting for a service call.
Changing a Smart Kit is as easy as replacing a print cartridge on a desktop printer. Smart Kits help you reduce service calls and increase reliability.
We can help customers implement and manage the most daunting technology changes.
- Managed Xerox Solutions: Our customers rely on Xerox not only to come up with great technology ideas, but also to manage those ideas. We can manage the right solutions so that customers can focus on core business.
- Xerox Global Services™: When customers want Xerox capabilities without having to manage the technology, Xerox Global Services can do it all.
With global operations in more than 160 countries and more than 15,000 service professionals, consultants, work practice specialists, systems integrators and process engineers, Xerox Global Services manages solutions with world-class experts. Business process services, office services, document outsourcing and communications services are just a few of the many solutions that Xerox can bring to customers.
- OEM parts and supplies
Our original equipment manufactured (OEM) parts and supplies deliver the highest level of performance and reliability.
Xerox technicians use only Xerox-certified parts that are manufactured to deliver optimum performance and reliability unlike some dealers and third party service providers. And, our cost-per-copy service plan also ensures that customers receive genuine Xerox supplies. Customers can choose from a wide range of Xerox papers and specialty application products to maximize the return on their equipment investment.
- Award-winning Xerox service
We back our industry-leading service and support with a powerful combination of people, process and technology.
For the last two years, we have been the only document management company to receive certification from J.D. Power and Associates for excellence in customer service and support, providing “an outstanding customer service experience.” What’s behind our success?
- Our people. Locally managed and customer-focused, our service representatives are industry, network and manufacturer-certified professionals with years of in-field experience.
- Our processes. Our support teams include the entire design team, enabling us to solve problems quickly and efficiently, no matter when or where they occur.
- Our technology. Our systems incorporate embedded device diagnostics that predict potential problems before they occur. The result? Fast problem resolution and proactive response to minimize downtime.
- Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
Our products come with the best guarantee in the industry.
The Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee is unique to Xerox, and covers Xerox products which have been continuously maintained by Xerox or its authorized representatives under a Xerox express warranty or Xerox Maintenance agreement. Customers decide when they’re satisfied.