No matter the state of affairs, South Florida businesses keep marching on. Whether that means relying on tried and true office technology or trying new office equipment, printing, copying, scanning, and/or faxing are still part of the day-to-day equation of business operations. Miami offices can opt for a device that consolidates these functionalities into a single machine called a multifunction printer. A multifunction printer from an office technology pioneer like Xerox can lower costs and better a company’s workflow through multitasking.
Why buy a multifunctional printer during the era of remote work?
It’s important to remember that not everyone is working remotely anymore or made the shift in the first place. According to a report from FlexJobs, 6.2 percent of Floridians work remotely as of June 2020. (And one of the most remote-friendly companies in the state is Kaplan, headquartered in Fort Lauderdale.) Miami-Dade and Broward County businesses have moved to a new normal. Businesses are operating with masking, social distancing, and capacity limits in keeping with the Governor’s Order. Most serve many of the same functions they did prior to Spring 2020, meaning they still have printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs to fulfills. And as we know, the rise of the Digital Age, has not cancelled our needs for these services. Even employees who do work remotely might need (or benefit from) multifunction printer access.
What businesses and institutions might benefit from having a multifunction printer?
- Miami tourism. Tourism is the number one industry in Miami, with companies like Royal Caribbean Cruises and Norwegian Cruise Line maintaining a sizable presence in the area. These companies are taking enhanced health and safety measures at this time and are still up and running. A tourism company may use a multifunction printer to do everything from copying and scanning passports to printing Bingo sheets and menus. On the administrative side, tourism company offices need to print, copy, scan, and fax like any other office.
- Miami schools, colleges, and universities. Even with remote and hybrid learning, printing still matters. Administrators, teachers, and other staff may need to print documents on-site, no matter where students are learning. After all, there are 40,000 employees in the Miami-Dade County Public School system alone! Parents may appreciate having multifunction printer access, too.
- Miami restaurants. Those menus and coupons won’t print themselves! Multifunction printers could even serve employee needs at fast food restaurants for tasks like printing hiring paperwork or quick signs (e.g., “Out of Service,” “Ice Cream Machine Is Down,”etc). Burger King, an American global chain, is headquartered in Miami and started with 10 locations in Miami, West Miami, Homestead, Pinecrest, Perrine, and Hialeah—all of which are still open today. Or a more local favorite, Pollo Tropical, could use multifunction printers at its headquarters or any of its 141 locations throughout the Sunshine State.
- Miami real estate. From real estate and construction companies to homebuilders, this industry involves contracts above all else. Architectural drawings and property photographs are just some of the many other documents that may need to be printed, copied, scanned, or faxed by Miami strongholds like Lennar and Keystone Holdings.
- Miami healthcare facilities. Hospitals, doctor’s offices, nursing homes, and any other company in the health and wellness industry must print, copy, scan, and fax. Just imagine the waiting room paperwork alone! Multifunction printers can help these offices, from Baptist Health South Florida to VITAS Healthcare, process their heavy workload everyday. This goes for the provider and the patient side.
- Miami religious institutions. Churches, synagogues, mosques, and temples have printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs, whether they are printing prayer sheets or flyers for food banks. Congregation members and volunteers might also benefit from multifunction printer access.
- And more!
So, what’s the best multifunction printer for a Miami office?
This will depend upon the company and the office in question. Every company has different needs, depending upon its industry, workflow, amount of business it receives, company culture, and more. Even the physical layout and dimensions of the office may influence which multifunction printer (or other Xerox office equipment) would work best for a location. This is one of the reasons why excellent customer service—a top priority for TinLof Technologies—is key. Anyone charged with ordering office equipment at any office in Broward and Miami Dade Counties needs to connect with a knowledgeable, experienced Xerox sales agent to get practical recommendations that suit their needs.
Connect with TinLof Technologies, the Xerox distributor of Miami, for multifunction printer inquiries today:
21011 Johnson Street #124
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
1 (855) 584-6563 / firstname.lastname@example.org